No compatible streams are currently available when playing back music videos

gene0915

linusminix

Hi,

Unfortunately, i confirm the problem persist. Now when adding some music videos, sometime there is no path for it and it is impossible to delete the item.

shawnf

@@shawnf, if you use the metadata editor for one of these videos, does it show a path to the file?

Sorry for the delay.

From memory no it didn't but when I checked today it does have the path and they now play.

I still seem to be on the same server version so that is weird. I will now add more to the library and see what happens.

1st one I added has the same issue as before :(

It doesn't have the Path: field when I go into Metadata Manager, like the others now have.

Edited by shawnf

1st one I added has the same issue as before

When did you add it?

shawnf

When did you add it?

On 26 May when I posted the message.

I just checked it now and it still won't play. Weird the ones I added earlier in the month which I couldn't initially play worked 2 weeks later.

Yea as long as they don't show a path, they will not play. I'm still trying to determine the cause of that, however, on the beta server I can no longer reproduce the problem. If you're willing to try that, that would be helpful. You'd have to remove your music library again, run a full scan, then add it back. Thanks.

outlaw69uk

As per the title, random ones play, random ones error. Its not down to a specific file type, be it MP4, MKV, AVI etc, some work, some dont. 

Same folder, same rights etc. I have noticed however, when it creates the library, although each artist has its own folder, it doesnt show all these in "folder" view, some are on their own randomly

This is the error I constantly get. This is ONLY on music videos

5cfa29810ee7b_Screenshot_11.png

outlaw69uk

This also seems to get worse when you actually add metadata, like the bloody name and artist. 

This is really poor this. Do I just sack off music video as a folder type? Seems to be the problem, and a pointless addition. You cant even sort by artist, literally just sort name!

PenkethBoy

To get a meaningful response you need to post a server log

and screenshots of your folder structure for Music Videos

and what server version are you on

I have a reasonable sized collection of MV's and dont have any issues

outlaw69uk

@@outlaw69uk

Cheers for that, ok, logs attached. I have reverted back from the beta, to the standard, so, Version 4.1.1.0

Folder structure below:

5cfa439d0313f_Screenshot_12.png

And each folder like this

5cfa440604383_Screenshot_13.png

Has been fine previously

Log.txt

I think I may have the empty path resolved on the beta channel now. I can no longer reproduce it when importing a new music video into the library. can anyone else confirm?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it's resolved for the next release but will require recreating your music video library on the server. thanks.

• Like 1