EMBYCON : Problem with "latest tv show" widget

Angus2064

Angus2064

Hello ,

I have a little problem with EMBYCON ,the widget "latest tv show" get no more than 4 tvshow ,there is a way to get more than that here ?

I use Embuary skin with kodi 18.1 but I tried with others skin and on others computer with the same result.

Someone know if this is normal ?

Thanks in advance for yours help.

Angus2064

Hello and thank you for your help.

Did you have a lot of new episodes in one TV Show?I think the way it works on the server end is you ask for say 25 items and the server finds the last 25 items added, it then groups them up into the parent item TV Shows. So this means if you have a TV Show that just had 20 items added this would use up 20 of the 25 items.

I'm not actually at home so I can't tell with precision but I think I have effectively more than 25 episodes in my rencently added tvshow.

How much items does your web gui of Emby show for lates shows?

More than 4 ,I can see at least 10 Tvshow for latest show.

• 4 weeks later...
Angus2064

Hello again !

I come back because I still encounter the same problem ,for exemple today in the "latest tv show" widget I actually see only 3 shows ,one of them contain 13 news episodes ,the other 1 and the last 13 ,the total of news episodes is 27 ,so I don't think than the problem come from the limitation of 20 items (I think ,when everything work correctly ,the limit was fixed for 20 tv show).

If someone have some ideas ,you're welcome :)