I've been going through and identifying movies that a match wasn't found automatically. This has all been done on the webapp using chrome.
If I identify a movie, when the page refreshes there are less items on screen than before. At first I can still click the arrow to change pages and fix another movie, but after 2 or 3 times of doing this the arrows are both grayed out indicating there are no other pages and there will only be 15-20 items listed. Manually refreshing fixes this and all items appear again until I fix another movie.
- Open the emby web app (I use Chrome)
- Find a movie that has been improperly identified or not identified
- Click 3 dots and select "Identify"
- Search for movie, choose correct selection
- When page refreshes, items are missing. Sometimes it takes me to a blank page and I can click the back arrow and there will be items there. But no where near the entire collection is available
Refreshing the page and all items reappear.
This is using Version 126.96.36.199.