missing epg data.

unhooked

unhooked

Gracenote seems to be missing episode data for any station broadcasting the H&I (heroes and icons) sub channel.

This just started today and is causing recordings to not be able to be identified.

It shows the name of the show, but falls back to a timestamp.

House 2019_03_12_11_00_00.ts

I checked my other sources and tv guide has valid data for this, but I like the gracenote versions better as they show stations in my area regardless of which country they are in where tvguide only shows US stations.

Since emby is the customer here, can someone there kick them?

thanks.

unhooked

What do you mean missing data? is the guide blank?

Just for H&I (any h&i station), it shows the show name and generic show description - but no show data, description, or episode number.

https://tvlistings.zap2it.com//?aid=gapzap is good for viewing gracenote data. I've checked several zipcodes, my xmltv data, and every gracenote supplied feed is doing the same thing. tvguide.com is showing the data so I think the issue is with gracenote itself unless h&i is having issues and tvguide just has a bigger pool.

unhooked

i wonder if they are supplementing it with other sources.

Yeah, I'm not sure where they get their data. But when you pull from them using zap2xml it says powered by tvguide vs powered by gracenote.

Still the same today and now my plex guide cache has caught up to it.