Metadata field for Trailers

runtimesandbox

runtimesandbox

Can we get a metadata field for trailers so we can edit or add the url for the trailer?

Quite a few tv items don't seem to get any trailers added so I would like to be able to manually add these

• Like 1

It's not in the metadata editor at this point but you can edit nfo files if you have those.

runtimesandbox

Currently i do not use nfo files. Could this be included in metadata editor at some point in the future?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
runtimesandbox

Would be keen to get this added if possible, I'm finding that most trailers that are added are bad, either not official, in the wrong language etc or that nothing is added at all

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
thekingswolf

+1 on this.  editing the nfo file works sometimes, but then you have to refresh metadata to see the new URL, and the only 2 options under refresh meta data are "replace all metadata" which overwrites the changes you just made, or "search for missing metadata" which doesn't always refresh the trailer url.  It is clunky and inconsistent to get a simple trailer url updated.  

Edited by thekingswolf
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
runtimesandbox

Any updates on this Luke? Be really great to get an edit field for this in the metadata manager as we don't all use NFO files

48 minutes ago, runtimesandbox said:

Any updates on this Luke? Be really great to get an edit field for this in the metadata manager as we don't all use NFO files

Hi, not yet, sorry. On the to do list.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...