XB1 - Swirly Circle when trying to play show

davedick

davedick

When I try to play a show, it show a picture, then it gets stuck on swirly circle.

When I look at admin screen, it shows the Xb1 being logged in, but doesn't reflect it trying to play anything.

If I reboot Emby server, the show automatically starts

davedick

I got sidetracked, but it happened again and restarted the service.  I have attached the last 2 log files along with the last 2 ffmpeg and hardware detection.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but in Windows Event viewer there is a bunch of errors:

Faulting application name: EmbyServer.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5bca0f4b
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.292, time stamp: 0xb51bba8e
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000055549
Faulting process id: 0x1034
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4d886aa9a5cd6
Faulting application path: C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 2853b2a0-6255-43d1-813a-884a4a23af29
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

or

Application: EmbyServer.exe
CoreCLR Version: 4.6.27019.6
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\logs\embyserver-2.txt' because it is being used by another process.) ---> System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\logs\embyserver-2.txt' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
   at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Logging.FileLogger..ctor(String path)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Logging.SimpleLogManager.ReloadLogger(LogSeverity severity, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAllCore(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at EmbyServer.Program.Main(String[] args)

embyserver-63687934845.txt

embyserver.txt

ffmpeg-directstream-8b083490-c1a0-4099-ac3e-b18211d93caa_1.txt

ffmpeg-directstream-10f8edff-e859-4506-b645-e3927b384bd4_1.txt

hardware_detection-63687934871.txt