Trakt sync not uploading since latest update

claptnei

claptnei

Hello,

Since the last plugin update this week (3.3.1.0), Trakt no longer updates my collection. It does scrobble and it does seem to download.

I have re authenticated both users to Trakt both it still fails.

I have attached the Emby log file that seems to show its an authentication api issue?

Tried going back to 3.3.0.0 and all works.

Any help please?

thanks,

Neil.

Log.txt

Edited by claptnei

claptnei

How to I stop this pluggin auto updating to 3.3.1.0 as this does not work. I want to stay on 3.3.0.0 that does work.

Edited by claptnei

claptnei

Ok Debugging on in both Emby and Trakt pluggin.

Scheduled trakt upload task run for over 12 mins.

Log file attached not attached as it says its 179MB ?

Thanks, Neil.

J2ghz

Can you try running the "Rotate log file" scheduled task before you run the trakt scheduled tasks? That should reduce the size of the log.

claptnei

I give up, I will wait an see if the next update works?

Why is something continually updated when it already works?

If it aint broke, dont fixit.

elsker

Just realised I have been having this issue too. Last time Trakt was updated was 3rd march. When I run the task it appears to complete successfully. 

Scrobbling working ok. 

I have attached a log with debug mode on for emby and trakt plugin.

Emby Log Trakt.txt

J2ghz

@@claptnei I'm not sure it will be fixed, since I don't know what the problem is. If you want, you can split the log and upload only a part. Usually, the interesting things will be at the end.

@@elsker I had a look at the log and there don't seem to be any problems. Can you check again that Trakt debug logging is on? If it was on there should be some lines containing "Debug Trakt:" in the log, but there are none. Also, can you describe the problem in more detail? Is it that when you mark something as watched in emby, it does not get marked on trakt?

claptnei

As a quick work around, I changed the permissions on trakt.dll version 3.3.0.0 , it has stopped it updating to 3.3.1.0

Well that's not really a good solution. Sooner or later that version of the plugin will become incompatible as Emby Server gets updated. Please help us help you by working with us to resolve your issue. Thanks.

slappfisk

3.3.1.0 included a change to the settings concerning collection syncs to trakt ("Sync Collection during Scheduled Task"). For some reason, that was disabled after the upgrade on my system. Re-enabling it solved my sync issues.

3.3.1.0 included a change to the settings concerning collection syncs to trakt ("Sync Collection during Scheduled Task"). For some reason, that was disabled after the upgrade on my system. Re-enabling it solved my sync issues.

Thanks for the info !

elsker

realised I had the same issue, rechecked that option and all working correctly again.

claptnei

realised I had the same issue, rechecked that option and all working correctly again.

I tried that on 3.3.2 turning on "Sync Collection during Scheduled Task", it still doesn't update trakt. 3.3.0 is the only version that still work correctly.

claptnei

As no one else is reporting this issue, I assume it is not a problem? Staying on 3.3.0 is the only option to keep it working.

claptnei
Trakt Pluggin 3.3.2

what I have done so far:-

uninstalled 3.3.0

deleted trakt config file

installed 3.3.2 with default settings

setup user connection to trakt

turned on debugging in trakt pluggin and EMBY

rotated log files

run scheduled update to trakt which take over 13 mins compared to 4 mins on working version, sync fails

uploading zipped log file as its so large 165Mb

Log.zip

Edited by claptnei

sdbman

Hi

I was attempting to migrate from Plex to Emby and have the same issue and cannot get Trakt to sync my watched/unwatched status

Edited by sdbman