Emby (Life Time) Playback Error There are no compatible streams.

NeverCooL
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

NeverCooL

# Portuguese #

Prezados,

Possuo o EMBY THEATHER (LIFE TIME) porém ao tentar reproduzir uma determinada serie de tv, em alguns episódios.

Ao lado do descritivo do episodio, apresenta a mensagem "Missing"  e ao tentar reproduzir apresenta a mensagem:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erro na Reprodução

Não existem streams compatíveis. Por favor, tente novamente mais tarde ou contate o administrador do sistema para mais detalhes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gostaria de saber, como faço para resolver este problema, pois já tentei converter o video de .MKV para .AVI ou .MP4 (o erro persiste).
Também, criei e procurei novamente a Biblioteca deletei os arquivos, reinstalei o Emby e persiste.

# English # 

Dear,
I own the EMBY THEATER (LIFE TIME) but when trying to play a particular TV series, in some episodes.

Next to the descriptive of the episode, it presents the message "Missing"  and when trying to reproduce it presents the message:

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Playback Error
There are no compatible streams. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for more details.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

I would like to know, how do I solve this problem, since I tried to convert the video from .MKV to .AVI or .MP4 (the error persists).
Also, I created and searched again for a Library to erase the files, balances or for the EMBY and persists.

post-262731-0-43550100-1551893549_thumb.png

post-262731-0-87269800-1551893553_thumb.png

EMBY-LOG.txt

Edited by NeverCooL

• Solution

hi there @@NeverCooL, are you sure this is the right log file? I do not see any playback attempts during this time. Can you try creating a new one?

Also are you able to play from the web app? Thanks !

• Like 1

denz

Above there is a post how to report a problem it is a sticky so you can’t miss it.

Do you get this error for everything you try to play or only certain types of videos.

Everything up to date ?

Edited by denz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...