Photo

Emby (Life Time) Playback Error There are no compatible streams.

playback error error no compatible strems

Best Answer Luke , 13 March 2019 - 12:36 AM

hi there @NeverCooL, are you sure this is the right log file? I do not see any playback attempts during this time. Can you try creating a new one?

Also are you able to play from the web app? Thanks !

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NeverCooL OFFLINE  

NeverCooL

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 07:17 PM

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:34 PM

# Portuguese #

Prezados,

Possuo o EMBY THEATHER (LIFE TIME) porém ao tentar reproduzir uma determinada serie de tv, em alguns episódios.

Ao lado do descritivo do episodio, apresenta a mensagem "Missing"  e ao tentar reproduzir apresenta a mensagem:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erro na Reprodução

Não existem streams compatíveis. Por favor, tente novamente mais tarde ou contate o administrador do sistema para mais detalhes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gostaria de saber, como faço para resolver este problema, pois já tentei converter o video de .MKV para .AVI ou .MP4 (o erro persiste).
Também, criei e procurei novamente a Biblioteca deletei os arquivos, reinstalei o Emby e persiste.

# English # 

Dear,
I own the EMBY THEATER (LIFE TIME) but when trying to play a particular TV series, in some episodes.

Next to the descriptive of the episode, it presents the message "Missing"  and when trying to reproduce it presents the message:

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Playback Error
There are no compatible streams. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for more details.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

I would like to know, how do I solve this problem, since I tried to convert the video from .MKV to .AVI or .MP4 (the error persists).
Also, I created and searched again for a Library to erase the files, balances or for the EMBY and persists.

Attached Files

Edited by NeverCooL, 06 March 2019 - 01:38 PM.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 128632 posts
  • Local time: 05:17 PM

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:36 AM   Best Answer

hi there @NeverCooL, are you sure this is the right log file? I do not see any playback attempts during this time. Can you try creating a new one?

Also are you able to play from the web app? Thanks !

• NeverCooL likes this

#3 BrettM OFFLINE  

BrettM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Local time: 08:17 AM
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:15 AM

Hi luke,

I to am getting same error? how do find the log file to upload?

#4 denz OFFLINE  

denz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Local time: 05:17 AM
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:07 AM

Above there is a post how to report a problem it is a sticky so you can’t miss it.

Do you get this error for everything you try to play or only certain types of videos.

Everything up to date ?

Edited by denz, 15 March 2019 - 06:14 AM.

#5 NeverCooL OFFLINE  

NeverCooL

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 07:17 PM

Posted 24 March 2019 - 07:59 PM

Luke,

Segue novo LOG 24/03/2019

Attached Files

Edited by NeverCooL, 24 March 2019 - 07:59 PM.

#6 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 128632 posts
  • Local time: 05:17 PM

Posted 19 April 2019 - 11:43 AM

@NeverCooL can you please try the new emby server 4.1 release? Thanks !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playback error, error, no compatible strems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users