Samsung app not showing episodes under the seasons folder

Leyst

SamES

This is the old community app which is not really supported anymore.  It is possible that there is now a problem with it

FrostByte

@@SamES I believe that's the last official Orsay app submitted to Samsung before they stopped taking inputs.  It may be fixed in the 0.123RC I have

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 1

SamES

@@SamES I believe that's the last official Orsay app submitted to Samsung before they stopped taking inputs.  It may be fixed in the 0.123RC I have

Yes, you're right.  Not sure about the fix though.  Do you see this problem in 0.122?

Edited by SamES

FrostByte

Yes, you're right.  Not sure about the fix though.  Do you see this problem in 0.122?

Let me check. got to plug my old TV back in.

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

My Samsung TV dosent show me any updates beside version 0.122 that i already have. 

Is there a way to update it to the latest version? A work around, or is this the final version for samsung tvs for now?

FrostByte

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

My Samsung TV dosent show me any updates beside version 0.122 that i already have. 

Is there a way to update it to the latest version? A work around, or is this the final version for samsung tvs for now?

I believe Luke mentioned elsewhere he was going to try and get Samsung to take one more update, I'm testing both versions now

I believe Luke mentioned elsewhere he was going to try and get Samsung to take one more update, I'm testing both versions now

I see, hopefully it will be possible. Everything else seems to work in 0.122 except for that folder. Because whenever I go into the folder its empty. So, im crossing my fingers. 

FrostByte

With the store app v0.122 all I see is "Play All", "Shuffle All", and the check mark.  No episodes are listed.  When clicking Play All it does play all episodes though.  You of course can't select an individual episode to watch or see its details.

Going to install this other version now

Edited by FrostByte

With the store app v0.122 all I see is "Play All", "Shuffle All", and the check mark.  No episodes are listed.  When clicking Play All it does play all episodes though.  You of course can't select an individual episode to watch or see its details.

Going to install this other version now

Thats exactly the same issue im having with v0.122

FrostByte

Okay, my version of 0.123RC does fix the episodes not displaying, fixes the spinning circle for movie details (also fixed with server v4) and also fixes some settings not working

• Like 1

Thanks :) I will wait for Luke or SamES to update us with the status on 0.123. Thanks for testing it out

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
kjhedges

Was there an update on this at all. I am having the same issue that all I see is "Play All", "Shuffle All", and the check mark.  No episodes are listed. As Above.

With both apps this is happening and becoming a complete pain. 

Hopefully some progress has been made or it might be back to plex to keep the misses happy with her viewing.

kjhedges

Hi,

Emby Theatre 0.122

I have also installed the community app but that does the same and worse and really needs a facelift.

The problem is that Samsung is no longer accepting updates for these older models so we're a little stuck on this. I have been emailing our Samsung contact to see if they'll let us push an update but I don't have a resolution at this point.

Unfortunately no, sorry. I will keep bugging our Samsung contact about this in hopes that we might be able to push out an update.

kjhedges

Ok, I suppose that we are at a no win here for now then. Sad really as I really like Emby. But that is becoming a serious bug now.

Dont think I can continue to submit to subscription of this service now that, atleast from my point, it appears discontinued on the orsay samsung app

We have not discontinued our development. We are still testing on it, so if we can get Samsung to allow us to submit an update, then we'll be ready to go with it.

And also, it is only affecting this one screen. You can still play episodes from other areas such as the home screen.