using emby on samnsung H and ES

contenitore21

• 1 month later...
contenitore21

This is done now

Could you repeat from where have i to download? Or where CAn i read instructions, i don't remember. Thx

Inviato dal mio LEX720 utilizzando Tapatalk

Could you repeat from where have i to download? Or where CAn i read instructions, i don't remember. Thx

Installations on how to install the app can be found on our website:

https://emby.media/download.html

Thanks.

FrostByte

The IP is still hosting 2.2.4, so if you want 2.2.6 you will need to get the file from GitHub and follow those instructions

FrostByte

@contenitore21 IP 173.230.139.54 is now updated with 2.2.6 if you haven't updated yet.  I successfully tested SamES fix and movie genres are now working for me with no 500 error code

contenitore21

@contenitore21 IP 173.230.139.54 is now updated with 2.2.6 if you haven't updated yet.  I successfully tested SamES fix and movie genres are now working for me with no 500 error code

so i've to type 2.2.4  , 2.2.6 or 173.xxxxx? sorry, i don't understane

FrostByte

The latest version of the app is 2.2.6 and was just updated on server with IP 173.230.139.54 yesterday so you don't need to get it from GitHub first and follow those added instructions any more.

The instructions in the pinned thread should be good.  Use the 2nd post for H-series and the 4th one for E-series, etc

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9869-samsung-smart-tv-2011-2014-third-party-orsay-app-install-instructions/&do=findComment&comment=277344

• Like 1

contenitore21

Sorry i misundetstood server and version....

contenitore21

all ok. Thx.

Now i can classify my videos by genre and than search it.There is anyway to do the same thing by tag? I can insert tags but i don't see tags search  features. 

Thx to all