Can't configure ServerWMC to work properly on windows 10?

TechnoHippie

TechnoHippie

I have Windows Media Center running on a Windows 10 machine -- using an external USB TV Tuner.  I am able to watch TV and get guide info just fine with Windows Media Center.

I have Emby premier and installed the plugin and the Server WMC application....however in Emby it doesn't work at all.

What settings do I use in the ServerWMC application?   I'm assuming on the 'http service' tab I want to check the 'enable http  service" checkbox ???  What other setting do I need to configure?

As for the Emby plugin ....how should I configure that?  (ServerWMC IP name, ServerWMC port) ???

I can figure out all the firewall and port settings on my own I think if I have all the proper config info ....

Thanks!.

Hi there, welcome. Why don't you start by telling us how far you're getting.

@@Sammy, any ServerWMC tips?

• Like 1

Sammy

It's been a while since I used ServerWMC as I now use just the Emby Guide because I'm done with WMC and moving on.

I'll have to think about it a bit.

TechnoHippie

It's been a while since I used ServerWMC as I now use just the Emby Guide because I'm done with WMC and moving on.

I'll have to think about it a bit.

I can't get the Emby Guide to work either because Emby doesn't see the cheap Pinacle TV tuner I have lol.  I *should* just buy one of those homerun or whatever it is tuners -- but at the moment I don't have a job so not in a position to buy any toys lol.   Anyone looking for a database guy?  hahaha