Coming from the Plex world because sync never works correctly there... so I'm trying out Emby.
So far, much better interface, much better responsiveness.
But Offline mode is a little confusing:
- I can sync TV episodes just fine (though I can't specify resolutions, only bandwidth?)
- When I later connect offline, it asks me to Select Server - which is unavailable due to my being offline on a bus
- Fine, I finally notice the "My Downloads" button. That's fair, I suppose.
- This takes me to a list of everything downloaded! Yeah!
- But wait... it tells me episode numbers and episode titles. I synced 5 different shows (latest 3 unwatched episodes of each) and now I have to guess which one is which by episode number, name, and a screenshot?
- Please add the show's name to the shows so I can tell what episode belongs with which show in the "Latest Downloaded Videos" view. I know the data is there since I can click into each and see it on the detail screen....