paguei o emby premiere mas não me enviaram a chave

tiago pereira 97

Hi.  Did you purchase Premiere?

If so, how did you purchase (in an Appstore, From our website with Paypal or direct with card)?

Have you received it now?

I definitely suggest canceling that subscription and re-doing it on our website as it should be cheaper for you.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
reis427

Hi.  Did you purchase Premiere?

If so, how did you purchase (in an Appstore, From our website with Paypal or direct with card)?

ola tambem comprei uma chave emby premiere lifetime porem nao recebi estou precisando urgente

S3R14L

ola tambem comprei uma chave emby premiere lifetime porem nao recebi estou precisando urgente

deu uma olhada na caixa de spam?

Aqui eu recebi praticamente instant!

reis427

Não chegou, acontece que eu já tinha feito eu compra de 25 dispositivos porém adquiri uma premiere lifetime 45 dispositivos mais não recebi nada

Hi.  Billing support has been helping you.  We can continue there.  You have purchased the wrong product though.  Thanks.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, enospaulo said:

GOOD MORNING BUY EMBY PRESSED MY KEY NEVER CAME

Hi, if you just purchased Emby Premiere you should have received an email with the key.
If you don't see it please check your spam folder just in case it got sent there by accident.

If you can't find the key please send an email to billingsupport@emby.media for personal help on this matter.

• 2 years later...
igorosodre0410

I made the purchase directly through my Apple ID, appstore. I didn't receive my key and the app doesn't recognize that I made the purchase, so I don't have access to my benefits.

image.thumb.png.618e7f05437bac0d5714dcb9692421f4.png