How are scheduled recordings identified in the library.db file

jrhessey
Go to solution Solved by PenkethBoy,

jrhessey

I'm looking at the library.db file trying to figure out how a scheduled recording is flagged.  I don't see any fields that stick out to me.  I've got one set and I see the records in mediaitems, but nothing is different (except for the guid obviously).  I thought I could flag one of them and find the difference.  I've gone thought the other tables as well, but nothing sticks out to me.  Is there a field to signify that it is being recorded, if so, what table is it in?  If I flip that field, will it trigger a recording?

Thanks!  

• Solution
PenkethBoy

LOL - i spent a long time looking and they are not in the db

look in ..\data\livetv

and look at the json files

• Like 1

jrhessey

That sucks...  I was hoping I could flip a field or two and create a "wish list" query to record anything that had a value in the name, title, or overview.  I'm missed a game yesterday that I assumed was on ESPN and I could watch later in the day...

Edited by jrhessey

PenkethBoy

Have you looked into the api - as you should be able to do what you want that way (not tried actually doing what you want but should be possible as Emby web app uses the same API)

jrhessey

Have you looked into the api - as you should be able to do what you want that way (not tried actually doing what you want but should be possible as Emby web app uses the same API)

A couple things look promising there...  I'll start a new thread to save the confusion from the post heading.