The Android APP

PeteLocky

PeteLocky

the app has come a long way and it is getting there, some things i think could be improved, there needs to be more customisation for the layout and with the latest media it would be nice if you could disable and/or change the order as movies are always first..

an "upcoming" section to show your upcoming episodes with the episode data (i have seen this somewhere i think just not within the app)

the "playlist" should have the option to be disabled and/or removed from view as it currently shows TV SHOWS | PLAYLIST | MOVIES to remove or hide the playlist bit

maybe make the app "skinnable" or create our own colour schemes etc?

PeteLocky

Hi there, have you explored the app's home screen settings?

Yeah I have, the upcoming bit when you select TV shows be nice to have on the main menu, for upcoming it says missing, it should say unpaired and missing if it isn't there after airing

TylerV76

the app has come a long way and it is getting there, some things i think could be improved, there needs to be more customisation for the layout and with the latest media it would be nice if you could disable and/or change the order as movies are always first..

an "upcoming" section to show your upcoming episodes with the episode data (i have seen this somewhere i think just not within the app)

the "playlist" should have the option to be disabled and/or removed from view as it currently shows TV SHOWS | PLAYLIST | MOVIES to remove or hide the playlist bit

maybe make the app "skinnable" or create our own colour schemes etc?

The web app will handle almost all of this and will carry over to your apps. 

To reorder the home screen so movies aren't first, open the web app and click the 3 dots next to the words "My Media". Scroll down and reorder the sections however you want.

Upcoming is in the Live TV sections under "Schedule"

Playlist can be disabled in the web app under the "My Media" section