Series recognized but Season/Episodes not // Metadata Loading Error?

snl1

Hi everyone,

i got one series which i can not get emby to recognize.

when adding the series to the library folder, emby starts downloading the series info. but nothing for the seasons or episodes even though the folder structure is the same like in all other series i have.

it doesn't even recognize that there are season. in the web it will only display the series itself but without seasons.

i tried manual identifying, manual refresh, deleting all nfo files, overwriting all metadata..

i even tried using the anime plugin to fetch the data but still nothing helps.

the files are .mkv files with h.265 codec which weren't a problem before.

log and screenshots are attached.

can someone help me?

€: when trying to add an episode of another series i get this in the log:

2019-02-23 14:08:06.533 Info HttpClient: GET https://private.omdbapi.com?apikey=fe53f97e&plot=full&r=json&i=tt0121955&Episode=4&Season=22
2019-02-23 14:08:06.543 Warn App: No provider metadata found for South Park season 22 episode 4
2019-02-23 14:08:06.543 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.0.2.0
Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -service
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: True
Processor count: 4
Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
System.Exception: System.Exception: No provider metadata found for South Park season 22 episode 4
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganizationService.PerformOrganization(EpisodeFileOrganizationRequest request)
Source: Emby.AutoOrganize
TargetSite: Void MoveNext()
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganizationService.PerformOrganization(EpisodeFileOrganizationRequest request)

if i got to https://private.omdbapi.com?apikey=fe53f97e&plot=full&r=json&i=tt0121955&Episode=4&Season=22 in my browser all metadata is there?!

€2: tried adding a movie, worked like a charm. seems like only the series metadata fetchers don't work anymore..

post-127480-0-91396700-1550924422_thumb.png

embyserver.txt

post-127480-0-61979700-1550924486_thumb.png

Edited by snl1

i have no clue what happend but it fixed itself.

emby recognized the series now and the error i had with the south park episode is gone..