Identifizieren klappt nicht bei Inhalt Musikvideos

Exilhamburger

Exilhamburger

Hallo,

nachdem ich mich seit einiger Zeit an emby versuche (siehe auch ein anderes Topic) sind noch Probleme vorhanden, für die ich noch keine Lösung gefunden habe und im Forum auch noch nichts gefunden habe (oder nur falsch gesucht).

emby ist auf einer Synology Diskstation (beides mit aktueller Version) installiert und aufgerufen werden die Bibliotheken über Kodi (Vers. 18 Leia).

Habe eine DB für meine Konzerte mit Inhalt "Musikvideos" eingerichtet (Inhalt "Filme" zeigt in Kodi unter dem Skin confluence Movies und Konzerte zusammen an - der bevorzugte Skin Titan funktioniert (noch) nicht)  . 2/3 erkennt emby, den Rest nicht. Gehe ich dann auf identifizieren und gebe den Namen oder sogar die passende ID ein, bleibt der Bildschirm schwarz ohne Suchergebnisse und dies eigentlich direkt nach dem klick auf "suchen". Normalerweise braucht das identifizieren immer 2-3 Sekunden um die Ergebnisse zu finden (siehe Screenshots). 

Any solutions?

Danke im voraus.

post-429057-0-24333200-1550834033_thumb.jpg

post-429057-0-12578000-1550834041_thumb.jpg

post-429057-0-40240100-1550834048_thumb.jpg

Exilhamburger

Yes, I have and the open Movie Database also. But it doesn't work. If I change the content-typ to movie I get many results. Could it be the scrapper doesn't work under content typ "musicvideo"? Musikvideo is for short video clips and I couldn't find it in the movieDB. I think a scaper makes no sense, therefore it is switched off, isn't it?

Exilhamburger

Oh it's a missunderstanding: Not I switched off the scarper. I get no results WITH scraper, therefore I think it is inaktiv (with contenttyp "musicvideo"). I get results if I use contenttyp "movie" for my concerts. My problem was, except no results from scraper, I didn't see any title after scanning right directory of media. I don't no what the problem is but I renamed the directory of concerts, create a new database with contenttyp musicvideo and did a new scan. After that I can see all title of concerts named like filename. This isn't depends of scraper. I think the scraper is inactiv with contenttyp musicvideo. I get immediately "no results" without short delay for searching and no results for over 100 concerts. With contenttyp "movie" I get a results of app. 75 to 80 percent and when I looking for a title with "identifier" there is a short delay (Need time) to find Information. Now is it clear what I mean with my broken English ...;-) 

With musicvideos the movie providers are off by default, you have to turn them on in Emby library setup. Then you can use the Identify function.

• 3 months later...
horstepipe

Hey @@Luke

got the same problem with my concerts, themoviedb scraper is enabled for library type music videos.

Example:

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/566414-marteria-live-im-ostseestadion?language=de-DE

What I did:

- Added a music video library which contains the folder

Marteria - Live im Ostseestadion

with themoviedb metadata downloader enabled.

- no information is being autofetched

- went to "identify" and entered

in themoviedb ID field

--> got no search results