I have alot of trouble with the installation, googled alot but since development seem to be very fast most information is outdated.
Emby is not in my QNAP App Store so I used the package on the Website https://emby.media/nas-server.html for the QNAP , only the x41 variant seemed to work, although I never found an Info which x I need.
What I have tried:
- After installation I click on the app to open and it tries to connect to https://<server>:8920/ Chrome says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Since on the QNAP Installation page they write a different port I also tried 8096. Same Problem
- A curl directly on the NAS curl -v http://localhost:8096 (or other port) outputs connection refused.
- The Emby Log under the installation folder has 0 bytes - so it is empty as never touched...
- ps -ef | grep emby shows no result
- ./emby-server.sh start => outputs ./emby-server.sh: line 20: kill: (12025) - No such process, after removing the PID File it shows no message but is still not really started, PID File is recreated
Versions Used : 188.8.131.52 and Beta 184.108.40.206.
I dont want to switch to Plex since Emby seems to be just nicer for me But Plex has an App directly in the App store :/
Can I provide any more Infos ? What else can I try?
Thanks in advance