TVMosaic: Recorded programs catalog is not practical

Quiptix

@t.andre

Since a version in 1.8.x the display of the recorded plugins is not practical anymore.

For sure in versie 1.8.0.0 programs were listed as intended per show and when opening a episode/single program you can start playing.

Since some versie and for sure the latest version programs seems to be grouped by type of show and all in season 0. And all programs of the same "type" are versions and need to select a version (in this case program) to take a action (play, delete). You can also see media information of other non-related programs. See screenshot "1.8.5 - Step 4"

And I would really like a table view of recorded programs with the basic info and most importantly the recording date. Now I need to scan the programs seperately to see which order programs are recorded.

Or do I miss some config?

Attached screenshots of the differences.

Screenshots of 1.8.0.0 step 1 to 3. These steps seem logical allthough missing some additional info.

Screenshots of 1.8.5.0 step 1 to 4, and recordings of The Blacklist cannot be found...

In version 1.8.0.0 you can navigate to a single program without choosing a version. 

TVMosaic server version is not changed and most recent.

If you need more info, let me know. At this version it is pretty useless for me.

Vincent

post-246019-0-64001200-1550748600_thumb.jpg

post-246019-0-49462700-1550748614_thumb.jpg

post-246019-0-49823200-1550748624_thumb.jpg

post-246019-0-45981500-1550748633_thumb.jpg

post-246019-0-32985700-1550748648_thumb.jpg

post-246019-0-69390800-1550748658_thumb.jpg

post-246019-0-53351100-1550748667_thumb.jpg

Luke,

Actually, no structure... All recordings are in the same directory. The filename is structured as shown in screenshot.

Vincent

post-246019-0-74675500-1550782868_thumb.jpg

Ok, you may want to instead remove and re-setup that library using the home videos content type.

I'm not using a library. I click through Mosaic Recordings which is put in there by the TVMosaic plugin (I presume)

I will try reinstalling the complete plugin, maybe some magic will resolve it then.

I'm not using a library. I click through Mosaic Recordings which is put in there by the TVMosaic plugin (I presume)

I will try reinstalling the complete plugin, maybe some magic will resolve it then.

I have reinstalled the plugin without the desired effect.

Could somebody document how this version would work between TVMosaic and Emby?

pünktchen

I have reinstalled the plugin without the desired effect.

Could somebody document how this version would work between TVMosaic and Emby?

I guess the plugin tries to be smart and groups recordings with the same title or some other identifier into one tv show. But because of missing season and episode numbers, it doesn't know how to place the recordings under the series. So not smart enough! The plugin needs some modifications to handle your situation correctly.

@@t.andre

I guess the plugin tries to be smart and groups recordings with the same title or some other identifier into one tv show. But because of missing season and episode numbers, it doesn't know how to place the recordings under the series. So not smart enough! The plugin needs some modifications to handle your situation correctly.

@@t.andre

Possibly! In previous version of the plugin is was working differently, so there must be a change there...