"Latest" tab not showing media

FredyS

Since the last update the "Latest" list on my Android TV Emby client is not showing new media added to the library. I can still see some old files grouped in a folder - in this case the folder does show on the screen, opening it will play the content one after another.

I can access these files by browsing the library - they are in the "Folders" tab.

By the way, on the server I can see the new files just fine in "Latest" (Windows 10).

Any idea how can I get these new media files to show up on my Android TV app under "Latest"?

Thank YOU!

CBers

@@FredyS Do you mean in the Latest TV row?

I have new episodes showing that were added this morning.

Or do you mean the Suggestions tab in the library view?

CBers

Are you running Stable ATV app, or Beta?

Which device are you running the app on?

Perhaps close the app, re-open and if they're still not showing, send in-app logs for @@ebr to review. You need to turn on the "Enable debug options" option before you can send send them.

Hopefully he can answer when he's online in a few hours.

Can you please show us a screen shot?  Everyone's home screen is different and based on their library content and user settings.

Thanks.

The first and third screen captures look the same. That's fine.

The second screen capture shows the content of "latest" on my notebook.

The fourth shows the content of "latest" on the TV. This is my issue - on the Android TV app I cannot see the media files under the "Latest".

I can see those files in "My media" under the "Folders" tab. 

The fourth screen shot is identical in content to your first screen shot - which are both showing the home screens with the same items.

Now, your second screen shot is from within a TV library and is on the "Suggestions" tab.  The web app does have a raw list of episodes here but you cannot tell what they are from.  The TV app does not have this un-grouped list.  Instead it has them grouped together into TV shows.

What, exactly, are you trying to get to with these views?

Sorry I was not clear enough in my original post.

Since the last update sometimes at the beginning of this month, on the Android TV app,  all I see in "latest" is a subfolder of the library (it contains 12 media files). I do not see in this view latest media files added - like new movies or TV series episodes.

On the Emby server on my notebook view of the Latest I see these files just fine. It has nothing to do with suggestions.

So the fact that my 1st and 4th screen shots are identical IS the problem. I expected the 4th screen to look more or less like the 2nd.