StackOverflowException - docker Emby - Rock64 OMV

Hasi105

Hi,
i got a StackOverflowException while starting the emby container in docker.
I just add a libary and after 90% emby stuck and the container restarts.
After the restert it stays on between 30-50s and it restarts again.

Can somebody help me with a workaround or a solution?

Serverlog.txt

Edited by Hasi105

Hi there, can you go here:

/config/plugins

And delete the anime plugin .dll file. Please let me know if that helps. Thanks.

Did you install the correct docker container for your architecture? How did you install?

I installed the Debian stretch OMV on to the Rock64 and than used the extensions to get docker.

But ill try to reinstall it if there is a docker what is specifically for the Rock64 arch.

My docker:

xxx@rock64:~# docker version
Client:
 Version:           18.09.2
 API version:       1.39
 Go version:        go1.10.6
 Git commit:        6247962
 Built:             Sun Feb 10 04:13:18 2019
 OS/Arch:           linux/arm64
 Experimental:      false

Server: Docker Engine - Community
 Engine:
  Version:          18.09.2
  API version:      1.39 (minimum version 1.12)
  Go version:       go1.10.6
  Git commit:       6247962
  Built:            Sun Feb 10 03:50:32 2019
  OS/Arch:          linux/arm64
  Experimental:     false

Edited by Hasi105

I got this problem even with a new created container (without plugins). I also tested yesterday to put onto debian itself via:

wget https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/download/4.0.2.0/emby-server-deb_4.0.2.0_arm64.deb -O /tmp/emby-server-deb_4.0.2.0_arm64.deb && dpkg -i /tmp/emby-server-deb_4.0.2.0_arm64.deb

After i had finished the installation with a created movie folder, it also stuck's and shut the service down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
waqasnasir

I was having the same issue with RockPro64 and it was restarting again and again on docker on OpenMediaVault.

Initially i was trying EmbyServer AMD64 

Later i realized it was a different architecture. 

Then i tried Emby Arm64 v8 and same restarting issue was there 

My third docker container was Emby Arm32 V7 and it is working fine. 

Update:  After few minutes the Arm32 V7 also crashed and then restarting every 13 seconds. 

I deleted multiple times the docker instance and eventually it is not crashing .. 

But giving me error on every playback " No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details. ".

The folders thumbnails are all fine but nothing to play. 

Edited by waqasnasir

waqasnasir

Can anyone help me now with this error : 

Playback Error
No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

All thumbnails are fine. 

I have plex running with the same hardware and using the same media folders with no issues since 1 year and without any crashing. 

Edited by waqasnasir

file:/mnt/share1/Kids Movies/Aladdin (2019)/Aladdin 2019.mp4: No such file or directory

Is this on a file mount you've created? Is it possible the mount is down?

It's either that, or Emby Server does not have permissions to read the contents of the video file. Can you check the permissions on the file?

waqasnasir

The mounts were fine .  I think the folder permission or sharing violation might be the issue.  I have the same Media folders used by Plex on RockPro64  OpenMediaVault where Plex is running as an OMV Extra Plugin , not in a docker .

And after scratching my head for a considerable amount of time, i deleted everything and reinstalled the docker container of Emby and this time gave path to new fresh directory with initially no content and then I added one movie and synced the library it worked somehow.  

I dont know the issue was due to Plex folder sharing violation or some other thing ..  but it is solved somehow and all is well that ends well ... :D 

Your permissions are probably set for whatever system user that other server runs under. Thanks for the feedback.