Some tiles not showing images

PrincessClevage

PrincessClevage

Since the major update for server under movies/ latest movies the first two tiles do not show images until I enter the and go back then they show the correct images, similar with tv where next up first three tiles show blank until enter one of them and then correct images are shown. Any idea what might be the cause and a fix?

Thanks

Edited by PrincessClevage
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
PrincessClevage

If you remove the cover art plugin, does that help?

No does not make any difference

PrincessClevage

Does this happen on the vertical home screen?

no it does not occur when running in vertical mode

daedalus

i also see this happening from time to time

this is nothing new, i remember that this was reported some time ago

PrincessClevage

I have only experienced this since the major emby server update and it is constantly the first two folder icons in each category in horizontal view

PrincessClevage

Server test build or ET test build? I am running ET test build from post #300 atm (from gap at bottom of screen thread)

• 4 weeks later...
grandpaxxl

Sorry ... wasn't at home ... i will send screenshots tomorrow to make things clear ... even though I have to say that it will look exactly like the one from 'PrincessClevage' ... exactly the same bug ...

For my installation the problem was never solved ...

grandpaxxl

Ok ... back in Town ... here are 3 screenshots ... the first one shows the view when you move from the start screen to the right ... the missing pictures are always the ones directly next to the right border.

5cacf2cb49bb1_Untitled_1.jpg

When moving further to the right indeed the missing part moves with the other tiles ... 

5cacf35f8f3f1_Untitled_2.jpg

... and finally when the missing pictures moved out of sight on the left border and you go back ... et voilà ... here they are ...

5cacf3b39ee78_Untitled_3.jpg

Any ideas? Got the problem for a very long time ... and for for all versions including the current one (Emby Theater 3.0.6, Windows 10  x64) and for "Full HD" as well as UHD resolution on different systems.

grandpaxxl

Before i forget ... the problem only occurs when the upcoming tiles are completely hidden before you move to the right ... like here ...

5cacf5f4c0974_Untitled_4.jpg

In another situation the glitch doesn't show up ... here the tiles to the right overlap the border ... this seems to trigger the update of the tiles flawlessly ...

5cacf726d1907_Untitled_5.jpg

grandpaxxl

Does this happen if you remove the cover art plugin from the server?

Yes ... exactly same behaviour ... sorry ...