Recordings Menu

stre1026

stre1026

I noticed the Recordings menu under the Live TV menu on the Apple TV is now blank. Nothing is shown. I'm not sure what is causing this. I've made sure the Apple TV app is updated and I also updated my server to the latest beta to see if that was a problem. I believe it started when I updated the server to 4.0.2 but I'm not 100% positive. In order to watch my recordings, I have to go to a library I created called Recorded TV and I'm able to view the recordings there by show. However, my wife and I like them ordered by latest recordings like a traditional DVR.

Is there anything I can check?

Thanks,

legallink

I have noticed this screen is very slow to load and sometimes doesn’t load at all. Have you force closed the app? That usually solves it for me.

Actually, Just looking to view recordings. Thanks for checking it out!

Just to confirm this is viewing the Recordings tab in the Live TV library?

I checked my setup tonight and I see recordings. Would it be possible to provide some server logs?

Corey - parentID issue possibly...?

I'm curious how this would surface. If all the other tabs are pulling from the same parent why would recordings break?

stre1026

@@corey - So is this a confirmed bug or is there something I can do to fix? It's getting hard to find shows we've recorded because we're honestly never sure what the latest ones are with the other view.