"Resume Playing" Button For Recording From Live TV

dcxmurphy

dcxmurphy

At the moment every time I watch a recorded movie or TV show I have to start from the beginning even if I have already seen half of it and have exited out of it to watch the rest later. This is very annoying as I have to fast forward half the movie/show to find where I was. This feature is available for movies and shows in my library, and recordings I've converted to mp4. Is it because the recordings are in a .ts format? Help appreciated!

Hi.  Did you watch part of it while it was still recording?

If so, then the system cannot track position of an in-progress recording yet but we plan to add that in the future.

Thanks.

Was it properly analyzed by the system?  Did it show a proper duration?  As long as those are the case, resume should function fine just like any other media.

However, if it wasn't - and the system didn't know a duration, then it couldn't save a resume point either.

• 3 months later...
mhaider60

Hi.  Did you watch part of it while it was still recording?

If so, then the system cannot track position of an in-progress recording yet but we plan to add that in the future.

I would love to see this feature added! Is it something that is currently being worked on?

We are working on improving playback of in-progress recordings. Thanks for the feedback.