Raspberry PI and Live TV

swindmiller

swindmiller

I currently have a MB3 server setup (with ServerWMC) and use various clients (MBC, web, IOS and Win8 app) to watch my content and Live TV. I just recently installed XBMB3C on my OpenElec Raspberry Pi and while navigating is a little slow I found a tip on another post that suggested just to use my IOS device and "send" what I wanted to watch to the PI (using it as a remote)....cool stuff and works great.

My question is will Live TV work as well? I tried this using the same method above and got an error about Local Paths detected. I got this at first with my local media but after I changed the media paths to UNC, all was good. I not sure what I have to do for Live TV though, I still get the local paths error.

I recently installed the pvr-wmc addon to watch live tv thru ServerWMC but have not had a chance to try it out yet. This will work fine for me but I was hoping to get it working thru MB3 so if I am wireless the stream will be transcoded. I don't think wireless will be able to keep up with a live feed.

Is this possible....yet?

Thanks,

Scott

xnappo

Maybe send a log with debug level set to '1'.  I have no way to test this - but it may be an easy fix.

xnappo

swindmiller

Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/DS9Zhchc

Thanks for looking. The only thing I see is its looking in the imagesbyname folder using a local path but I dont know how to correct that if that is the issue.

Thanks,

Scott