USERS

JVTV

Unsure where to post this really.........

Anyway - I have a fair few users that log into my server. Everything works well. They can view my content without issue.

The only anomaly I can see is that a few of my users do not show up on any of the statistic plugins

Anyone got any ideas why this is? 

Happy2Play

Sorry you will have to provide more information.  What do you mean by "a few of my users do not show up on any of the statistic plugins"?  Which plugins are you referring to?

Sorry

PLAYBACK REPORTING is the main statistics plugin I use

Then there's the STATISTICS plugin

As I said some of my users who watch regularly their activity doesn't show in the stats 

Happy2Play

We need specifics as both those plugins have different developers.

But the Statistics plugin is no longer developed, so any issue you find will most likely never get fixed.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/65998-new-statistics-plugin/?p=333040

As your Playback Reporting @ may need server logs showing activity for those users.

Edited by Happy2Play

Are you sure those users have actually played back media?

Yes - One of my friends has been in hospital for 2 weeks and watched EMBY solid yet nothing for him shows up

We need specifics as both those plugins have different developers.

But the Statistics plugin is no longer developed, so any issue you find will most likely never get fixed.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/65998-new-statistics-plugin/?p=333040

As your Playback Reporting @ may need server logs showing activity for those users.

I have just uninstalled the STATISTICS plugin and just left Playback Reporting