Cheesegeezer Themes

sleepy

Hi, Cheesegeezer has kindly added his 3 Themes to the Plugin catalogue again. He has tried Subdued and said it remarkably still mostly works. However, when i tried to install the theme myself, I get a "Not compatible" error and it won't allow an install at all. Can this be fixed?

Kind regards,

Sleepy.

• Like 1

Hi, I will have a look at the version I'm running and update it if necessary. He says it works fine so the issue is probably on my end.

Well, I've updated both Emby server and Emby WMC client to the latest versions and unfortunately I still can't install these themes. Still get the "No compatible versions found" message.

jachin99

I have the same issue. The themes show but I can't download them. Has anyone told cheesegeezer?

Edited by jachin99

Cheezegeezer has said that he will try to fix this soon. He's a little busy on the farm currently but fingers crossed he can correct the version requirement for us all.

jachin99

Does anyone know who published the square theme? That might be the last theme developer left to renew their old themes!! At least that I can remember

Does anyone know who published the square theme? That might be the last theme developer left to renew their old themes!! At least that I can remember

That was SoulTaker.

• 3 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

Hi all,  I've corrected the MBC version required in the catalogue. give it a go.  However here is a link to dropbox where you can manually install them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nuu29phtecqnfp8/AACcC4s5rTYOAoWdDB8FZvF0a?dl=0

@@CBers I kinda float around here from time to time, I'm just too busy now to dedicate time to theming.  I'm still working on the EmbyTheatre theme but that is slow slow.  Mostly I'm working in North Africa, Alaska, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Italy and Texas and I'm just getting my visas for Bolivia and Peru which will kick of some campaigns at the Beginning of April. When i'm not doing all that, i'm farming and building stuff!.  Although I should be done with the essentials for the farm and can get back to doing stuff for me.  Been a long slog over the last 4 and half yrs.  On the plus side i have heaps of air miles and and hotel points lol!!

• Like 3

CBers

Nice to hear from you Cheese.

Hopefully catch up some time.

You know where we are ;)

I've sent you a PM.

Cheesegeezer

Nice to hear from you Cheese.

Hopefully catch up some time.

You know where we are ;)

Yup I sure do.  

• Like 1

sleepy

I've successfully installed the themes, now to test each one for current compatibility!

Right, well that was weird! I installed all 3 themes absolutely fine and was having a good play around with the config settings and different views etc and it was going well aside from a couple of little bugs. Anyway, I saw on the Plugins Tab that all 3 themes were marked as Updates available, so naturally I clicked the Update All button. Each theme gave an error. Emby restarted back to Chocolate theme and on entering the Config Menu again, all 3 themes were gone. I went back into Plugins to try to install them again but they all give the same error, Can't Install.

Guess the next step is a manual install then.

Edited by sleepy

• 2 weeks later...
sleepy

Well bizarrely the themes all installed fine a couple of days later with no problem. So, having had a little while using the themes I can say that they all still work, sort of!

I didn't use Iridium, simply because it's not my preferred style but it installed and seems to be working fine as far as I can see. Subdued is also looking good but strangely enough, despite it being my theme of choice previously, I actually prefer Xenon now. I did have a quick play with Subdued and it all seems fine?

Xenon is great though. How did I not settle on this one before now? Everything seems to be working well so far, with the exception of the widget for "New" TV Shows sometimes doesn't show anything. If I shift to My Movies, then newly added movies shows fine in the widget. I can then go back to the TV Shows and the new episodes are showing up now too. It then continues to work fine.

If the Emby Server updates, then the 3 themes are once again missing but a quick reinstall via the Plugins config section and it remembers the previous settings for the themes. Perhaps if the developers need to allow the themes to be added officially once again to avoid this issue? All in all, I am more than happy with the themes but obviously if I find any bugs then I will update you all.

Cheers CheezeGeezer!

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk