'Views' for Mixed TV and Movies Folder Type

swhitmore

swhitmore

For mixed folders, is it still possible to have tabs for latest, genres, people, and studios? For example, I have a mixed media folder for documentaries that contains TV series and Movies. It would be nice to be able to still have tabs for genres so that I could select content that I've labeled 'Animals', 'Space', or 'History' for example. At the same time, it would be good to be able to goto the studios tab and see all the NatGeo or HBO docos all in one place.

I understand that mixed folders are tricky because you don't know what media types are in the folder, but I still think that all the content would contain genres, people, and studios etc, and if it doesn't, then maybe just could just be excluded while viewing that tab.

• Like 2

Starkadius

Agreed. This would especially be useful with the way the new development server is able to give users control for specific media folders as mentioned here. Genres for example seems to be universal across all media types. I even use genres for Home Videos and Photos in place of "tags".

• Like 1