I cannot get the content to load

Guest frd94light

Guest frd94light

I have been having problems for days on both my home and work computer.  I can log in but then it asks me to pick a server.  No matter which one I pick it says "We're unable to connect to the selected server right now. Please ensure it is running and try again."  I thought I was doing something wrong and I have tried this a ton of times.  One of my friends just went on his computer and logged in with my info and everything popped right up for him.  He did not have to pick a server or snything.  PLEASE HELP.  This is SO frustrating.  TIA

Who are the owners of the emby servers? Have you contacted them to make sure they are online and accessible to you?

Guest frd94light

Maybe I set up new servers by accident when trying to access Emby from my computers?  The one server name is the same name as what my computer's "name" is for tech purposes when calling in to tech support.  Have I accidentally donr something I wasn't supposed to?  The company that gave me access to Emby for VOD purposes says that I should be able to just log in and watch.  That has not been the case.  How can I delete these extra servers?  Should I just be trying to log in to VOD2 and that's it?  This is so confusing for someone that is not tech saavy.  TIA

When you click on the server most of our apps will have a menu option to delete them.

What you could try also is ignoring those entries and setting up a new one. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Guest frd94light

I am on a PC not an app, does that make a difference?  I am not seeing any way to delete.  I have tried all kinds of things.