Items from libraries with "Display in home screen sections" turned off are still showing up on the Nvidia Shield home screen "Next Up" section

BlazedMonkey

BlazedMonkey

As the title says.  I have a library that has every possible "Display in home screen" option turned off, which is working fine to keep things out of my "Continue Watching" and "Next Up" sections within the Emby app .  Unfortunately, when I am on the home screen for the Nvidia Shield itself, if I have the "Next Up" section enabled for the Android TV settings, items from these libraries are showing up.

Emby Server:  4.0.1.0

Windows 10

Nvidia Shield: 7.2.2

Emby app: 1.6.79g

BlazedMonkey

My bad, the section in Shield is called "Play Next", not "Next Up". I had to turn off Emby in this section, otherwise stuff from my 'do not display' library was popping up.

My bad, the section in Shield is called "Play Next", not "Next Up". I had to turn off Emby in this section, otherwise stuff from my 'do not display' library was popping up.

Ah, that feature is not looking at that option.  I guess, perhaps, it should.

BlazedMonkey

@@Luke ummmm, it doesn't?

This isn't inside the emby app itself, this is on the Nvidia Shield Android TV interface. The home screen for the Nvidia shield, BEFORE you go into the emby app.