Guide update request for 7 channels

cybergrimes

The FCC has not responded to our questions about K50BD and we emailed them again Tuesday.

cybergrimes

This is so wild, it's just a satellite/translator of KMSP-TV out of Minneapolis-- see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KMSP-TV#Digital_channels

They've already got 9.1 through 9.3 correct which is the same station, just need to put 9.4 and 9.5 back in (technically 9.9 too but I don't use it so didn't notice it until now).

There's really nothing to confirm... as a work around I literally just added a lineup for the main broadcast area in Minneapolis to get this back in my guide data ;/

Any idea how Channels DVR product gets SiliconDust guide data?

Did they just ask for it or are they doing a paid reimbursement like is done for Gracenote here? It would be nice to have an option with quicker corrections.

• 3 months later...
cybergrimes

I'm still using a second lineup from a zip code that is three hours away to get the guide data for these channels. Why is leaving no data acceptable here when a request is made? 

Their reply:

K50DB call letters are now K33DB. The K38AC call letters are now K20AC.

I checked our Over The Air lineup on zapit.com and I see the new call letters there.
I used zip code 56515.
What exactly aren't they seeing?

cybergrimes

Trying to think how we can get on the same page here...virtual channel 9.4 carries BUZZR programming, 9.5 carries LIGHTtv.

There are no listings for 9.4 or 9.5 with zip code 56515 on Emby or Zap2It's listings.

According to Zap2It they've got the K33DB callsign still coming under channels 50.1 through 50.5 which no longer exist. Those were moved over to channels 20.1 through 20.5 (which have guide data and are OK!)
I probably posted this earlier but this is readily available on the antenna providers website: http://selectivetv.org/channel-line-up/
Edited by cybergrimes