Trailer Sort Order Will Not Change

Sammy

I restarted my Emby server and it showed up..

Installed and restarted then ran it with no change in the trailer sort order and it seems it did not run long enough to do anything.

5ecd60e4b30ab6c63b1714b55b85e3c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Happy2Play

Try the beta version of timelord movies... it should list a separate task in the scheduler for doing this for trailers.

I haven't dug into it but I am not seeing any change?  I checked the ones currently appearing in Latest Trailers and none of the dateadded dates have changed?

I could look at doing this for the timelord movies plugin.. I’ll take a quick look when I get chance.. (tomorrow at the earliest) my day job keeps me super busy, and Being a dad keeps me busy at home.. I’m suspecting this is a bit of a low demand change.

BTW, Thanks for not rushing it! LOL, you put it out in less than 24 hours which I consider an extreme rush!

It's Valentine's Day. Go enjoy your family! We can certainly wait a bit to try again.

• 8 months later...
Happy2Play

Try the beta version of timelord movies... it should list a separate task in the scheduler for doing this for trailers.

Not that I could see any difference with this task, it can be removed since it was added to the server in 4.3.

• Fix latest trailers sort order

I haven't had issues with the beta server but it persists in my production server. Next stable release?