Some TV drama scraping problems

lottelucky

lottelucky

American TV and English drama metadata recognition are very good, and they can all analyze the information of the season and the collection.
   but:
   Most of the Chinese mainland drama series and newly published Korean drama and Japanese drama metadata metadata can be identified through websites such as TMDB, but the information of the seasons and episodes cannot be identified, resulting in the TV drama library only including the information of the first episode, and cannot pass the WEB. The page plays videos of other episodes, as shown below:

5c610e8717dd6_12.png

5c610ea879cf8_13.png

5c610ec132923_14.png

lottelucky

There are a total of 5 episodes of my Chinese mainland, which are placed in 5 separate directories, as follows:

5c6111884f25c_Snipaste_20190211_140822.p

I choose one, let you look at the file structure:

5c6111ff32514_Snipaste_20190211_140856.p

I choose one, let you look at the file struct

Hello, I met the same problem. I downloaded many single season TV series which  files named E01 E02  and so on through BT,which resulted in emby recognizing different versions of one episode. like this.

5c617a8c8daa4_Snipaste_20190211_213106.p

Edited by xgxxl

lottelucky

Yea so what's happening is they are all being detected as the same episode, and getting merged together.

I suggest that the development team should not perform strong test series naming for only one season's episodes, especially TV dramas that are not available on TVDB and TMDB. Simply follow E01\E02... or EP01\EP02... Rules, you can display diversity.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the reason for naming conventions is so that we can determine the season and episode numbers from the file. Yes i think there are some improvements that can be made here.

• 1 year later...
chengpeng2020

Hello, at present, the format of Ep01 Ep02 can be correctly recognized, but the format of E01 E02 is still wrong. We are looking forward to your improvement. Thank you very much