Here's a starter pack for those who haven't done this, before. This assumes that your display is in HDR10 and your desktop coloring looks like a standard desktop, and not offset by being calibrated for HDR. This is important!
1. Download the Adobe attachment, and unzip it to; C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color
2. Download the latest Git release of mpv, and unzip it to; %AppData%\Roaming\Emby-Theater\system\x64\mpv
3. Download the mpv config attachment, and unzip it to; %AppData%\Roaming
4. Go play a movie
Any questions, ask them, here
Ok so I installed everything this morning, only had a few minutes but a couple things.
1. Picture looks great, I tried to switch between MPV and then stand alone MPC. This was utterly unscientific but I couldn't tell much difference.
2. My desktop with HDR on looks bad, with the default win 10 wallpaper it looked violet instead of blue, and the task bar was gray. Turned it off and things looked good. This is an issue, whats weird though is that when I briefly looked I couldn't really tell a difference watching the movie (MPV with HDR on and off at the desktop). But I guess I need to have it on so my TV will go into HDR mode and do whatever it does?
3. Went to see if this would do any good to live TV (not even sure it applies) and live TV not working with Emby Theater. I thought I saw a thread with the same issue here, something I need to look into.