1. You're talking about the scale line. That's to counteract the scale option at the top.
2. If using that icc gives you that bad of a picture, that means your display either isn't in wide gamut or isn't calibrated correctly. The brightness will depend on the calibration, but can be adjusted for in the conf.
3. You weren't meant to copy my exact config. It was meant to be a guide. If you want me to re-write your conf, post it for me.
1. actually two lines:
2. i have my pc connected to 3 displays (pc 4k hdr monitor, 4k hdr tv and 4k hdr projector) and the icc file shows the yellow push and brightness on all 3, when not using the icc file colors and brightness are accurate... as i mentioned earlier, a plex developer said that plex doesn't play well with all of the mpv.conf commands, maybe this is one of them? whatever the case, will play with it some more, and try other color profiles.
3. yes, i gathered, intend to play with the other settings tonight, at the moment my mpv.conf just contains the hdr code your provided as follows:
speaking of which, should i keep this code in the file:
btw, thanks a ton for your work on this stuff, mpv / hdr support is a huge deal imo!