Photo

Play button missing with recorded content?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bill Mini OFFLINE  

Bill Mini

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 09:38 AM

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:03 PM

I am using an apple 4k with Emby beta. I am surprised to see that with recorded content, over the air etc., the program does not have a “PLAY” button front and center. You need to delve into the “more” menu selection to initiate the play button. Am I missing something here? Movies or other content have the play button where you would expect it. Thoughts?

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 119080 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:40 PM

Hi there, there should be a play button everywhere. can you show a screenshot to demonstrate the issue? thanks.

#3 Bill Mini OFFLINE  

Bill Mini

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:27 PM

This is the screen I get when I playback RECORDINGS via Apple 4K and Emby Beta latest build. The user must click at least 5 times to get to play options shown here. 

5c5f1a2d6999b_1.jpg5c5f1a520cf51_2.jpg

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 119080 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

Ok that is the series screen, not the screen for the recording. Have you tried going into the seasons? But yes this can be improved.

#5 Bill Mini OFFLINE  

Bill Mini

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:22 PM

I get this screen directly from my library set up as “recordings”. I go into recordings and hit the program I want to play, the screen I get is thee one shown. So this IS the most direct way (fastest) to get a program that has been recorded and play it-no? I think the screen I am seeing is simply a mistake, that is no play button. So if it is the series screen it is being activated in the wrong space, my recordings. Anyway, thanks.

#6 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 119080 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

Latest recordings on the home screen would be an even quicker way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users