Mark Library Read

Koleckai Silvestri
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Koleckai Silvestri

It would be useful to be able to mark a complete library read.

I have to completely restore my Emby Server every three months or so. It starts failing and can't read the SQLite database and the server closes its process. The only way to recover is to complete delete Emby Server and start over. However, it would be nice to mark all my "New" libraries as read so new content is properly marked when it comes in. 

Yes, I've tried using the Backup/Restore plugin. It never restores my libraries and users. I've tried doing a manual backup on the programdata folder but it doesn't seem to work either. Starting over from scratch every three months is the only solution that currently works. If I can mark the libraries read on a per user basis, this would be helpful.

• Solution
Happy2Play

You already can using multi-select on My Media.

5c5dff121d28d_ms.jpg

• Like 1

crusher11

Multi-select should be promoted more, I stumbled across it entirely accidentally. Long-press isn't intuitive on a web interface.

It should come with a 'select all' button though.

• Like 1

funwithmedia

Multi-select should be promoted more, I stumbled across it entirely accidentally. Long-press isn't intuitive on a web interface.

Regarding "Select All": https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/43871-emby-server-select-all-deselect-all-options-with-multiselect-on-server-webapp/

It will be in the near future. You won't have any trouble locating it anymore.

5c5f851508fae_Untitled.png

Koleckai Silvestri

Try left clicking and holding on one of the my media posters.

Thanks. Like said above, this is a pain to discover. Have to hold it for almost 5 seconds for it to do anything.

Was trying ctrl-click, shift-ctrl-click and other normal multiselect combinations.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri