50 replies to this topic

#41 Angelblue05 OFFLINE  

Angelblue05

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 13019 posts
  • Local time: 11:39 AM

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:50 AM

Please test this build. Repair your tv show libraries with series pooling. Report back if it makes a difference or not, thank you.

Attached Files

Edited by Angelblue05, 22 April 2019 - 12:51 AM.

#42 NightwingDG OFFLINE  

NightwingDG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Local time: 12:39 PM

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:59 PM

Please test this build. Repair your tv show libraries with series pooling. Report back if it makes a difference or not, thank you.

It didn't work on my end. Did it work for anyone else?

#43 Angelblue05 OFFLINE  

Angelblue05

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 13019 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:15 PM

It is possible it didn’t work. I am working blindly since all series pooling I’ve tested works for me. If someone is willing to create a guest account (linked to my forum account aka emby connect) just so I can have an actual look at the issue, send me a pm.

#44 NightwingDG OFFLINE  

NightwingDG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:05 AM

It is possible it didn’t work. I am working blindly since all series pooling I’ve tested works for me. If someone is willing to create a guest account (linked to my forum account aka emby connect) just so I can have an actual look at the issue, send me a pm.

I think I figured out the issue. You're right, series pooling is working (Stable version) but not for shows where the same season is split in different drives. This is what led me to believe that series pooling was not working but it is, my mistake. Apologies Angelblue05. I attached some screenshots.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.JPG   11.92KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2.JPG   14.44KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  3.JPG   11.15KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  4.JPG   20.8KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  5.JPG   31.36KB   1 downloads

• Angelblue05 likes this

#45 Angelblue05 OFFLINE  

Angelblue05

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 13019 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:16 AM

So you have season 3 on two different drives, why is episode 5 there twice? Is there an overlap with episode files within both season 3 folders?

I have tested that scenario and it was working but then again, I only had one tv show entry, not two... I will have to retry.

Edited by Angelblue05, Yesterday, 01:47 AM.

#46 NightwingDG OFFLINE  

NightwingDG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:20 PM

No overlap, this is another weird issue tied to same season/different drives. Might be the cause of the issue. This happens with all the shows that are split in different drives but still within the same season. Here is another screenshot of Into the Badlands:

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.JPG   24.08KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  2.JPG   16.51KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  3.JPG   36.09KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  4.JPG   31.87KB   2 downloads

#47 bb165 OFFLINE  

bb165

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Local time: 05:39 PM

Posted Yesterday, 03:38 PM

No overlap, this is another weird issue tied to same season/different drives. Might be the cause of the issue. This happens with all the shows that are split in different drives but still within the same season. Here is another screenshot of Into the Badlands:

I have a similar/same problem.. out of curiosity, do you have an integrity error in your kodi log, after adding the TV show library, for the duplicated episodes e.g episode 9 of into the badlands?

• Angelblue05 likes this

#48 Angelblue05 OFFLINE  

Angelblue05

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 13019 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:48 PM

I have a similar/same problem.. out of curiosity, do you have an integrity error in your kodi log, after adding the TV show library, for the duplicated episodes e.g episode 9 of into the badlands?

Yes I want to know what creates that error. I saw it in a log, so I put in a workaround, create a secondary entry with a different idFile, but I haven't been able to replicate any of this.

#49 NightwingDG OFFLINE  

NightwingDG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:59 PM

I do have an integrity error for all the duplicated episodes as well.

Yes I want to know what creates that error. I saw it in a log, so I put in a workaround, create a secondary entry with a different idFile, but I haven't been able to replicate any of this.

You have to do a database reset probably. I took out the folder and added it into the library and it didn't show it at first, but it did after I did a database reset.

• Angelblue05 likes this

#50 Angelblue05 OFFLINE  

Angelblue05

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 13019 posts

Posted Today, 12:02 AM

Finally managed to replicate this issue. This will be fixed with the next beta version. Thank you so much for helping troubleshoot this one.

• NightwingDG likes this

#51 NightwingDG OFFLINE  

NightwingDG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted Today, 02:18 AM

Finally managed to replicate this issue. This will be fixed with the next beta version. Thank you so much for helping troubleshoot this one.

Awesome! Thanks man! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: In-Progress

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users