Cinema Mode not working

harshakavuri

harshakavuri

Hello,

Cinema mode is not working in the Web app. Also not working in Roku, Android Tv apps as well.

Cinema Modes is enable to include trailers from new and upcoming movies, Trailers plugin is installed, restarted the server, ran a library scan. Checked in the profile page for Cinema mode is enabled. After the Library scan I can see a new Folder called Trailers in the home screen. Played a movie and the movie starts immediately. And I am Premier subscribed.

I have attached server log as well as the screenshots of cinema mode page and Profile page

Embyserver Log.txt

post-401708-0-89555700-1549480014_thumb.jpg

post-401708-0-46853400-1549480024_thumb.jpg

harshakavuri

Few more observations I tried in Xbox Emby Theater app and also on ios Emby app and Cinema Mode is not working. And i also tried on a different browser as well all the while triple checking Cinema Mode is enabled.

I think it's safe to say that Cinema Mode is not working in my setup. Any help on this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcarrosquilla

I am having the exact same problem.  I'm running the Emby server on my QNAP, latest version.  I've tried from Web browser, ROKU, and IOS.  Each will play my custom intro videos, but will not even attempt to play a trailer.  I've rebooted my server, stopped and started the Emby server, etc. and there is not change in behavior.

I'm a premiere member as well.

Attached is the log file

embyserver.txt

Edited by mcarrosquilla

mcarrosquilla

I figure you will likely ask for the log file.  I edited my original post to include.

Edited by mcarrosquilla