Connect invite api is not found on my emby server

mcubaynes

General Emby Issues

• Please attach the server log from the time frame the activity occurred. See the section below titled Emby Server Logs. Please supply the full and complete log file, and avoid attempting to extract relevant sections. Everything is relevant to us. When you attach the log, please also discuss what actions you took, and what the results were.

What error message do you get from the interface when you try this?

"embyconnecttest1" is not a valid Connect user ID.  You need to put in a valid connect user ID (e.g. mcubaynes) or an email address.

Hi.  Everything appears to be functioning fine on our end.  You can only link a Connect user with ONE user on any given server.  Have you already linked that user?

Also, what is the answer to this question when you tried the ID that didn't exist?

What error message do you get from the interface when you try this?

Let me back up and ask why you are attempting to use Connect in the first place... what are you trying to setup?  Perhaps there is an easier way.

mcubaynes

i have an emby module in whmcs, when i signup, the module sends to emby server my user but not getting an invite, i called tech support and they told me its because im missing the api in my emby server and then send me those pictures

You are not missing an API.

But the above didn't really answer my question.  I see you are running the server in a cloud instance.  Did you install the server or did they do that for you?

You don't have to use Connect.  You can just create users and log in with those using the address of your server.