Android TV: Show users in last connetion order

Enrique1980

Enrique1980

It would be very useful if users were listed in the login screen according to their last connection date. Now they appear in alphabetical order and when there are many users, this harms those who connect the most.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I see others complaining that the order seems random. I think it is better to just standardize the order and then auto highlight the last used user.

Enrique1980

Well, put it as an option in the configuration of the application. I prefer in order of last connection, but others will prefer alphabetical order

Edited by Enrique1980

Hi.  This is an interesting idea but I would want to do it system wide if we did.

Thanks.

I think this might work better on a per device basis, that way in my home devices the users of my family will be alway at the start of the list, and my friends devices that they use in their houses will have their users on top of the list.

Yea and i see troubleshooting in our future with other people complaining that the users are showing in random order. That is why I think auto-highlighting the last used user is the best compromise.