Emby Keeps Changing Server

Spyderturbo007

I hope this is the right place ... I'm having the same / similar problem. After the emby kodi update I can't connect to my emby server. I was on Librelec 8.1x thought the add on is not compatible with that version updated to Librelec 9.0 and still the same. What ever I do no way to get this up and running. Uninstalled, reset, etc etc.

Any hint / help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/kiporuhive

Well, Angelblue05 said the Emby Addon looks fine ... anyone else is having a hint how to fix my problem?

Thanks

Angelblue05

What is your server platform? I don't see any issues with the add-on in your log. A lot of PVR timeouts and storage missing. Is your server reachable on your network? I don't really know it's to do with Emby.

i'd look into fixing your issues showing up in log first. Maybe disable script.colorbox, vuplus to see if it makes a difference.

Edited by Angelblue05

@@Angelblue05

The NAS is an openmediavault and it's reachable from every client including the emby windows client. As said, the emby addon from kodi got an update and after the update I couldn't reach the omv server, nothing else changed. This was the beginning of the problem. Than I tried to "fix" it by reset, uninstalling, installing and finally updating Kodi to 9.0. Unfortunately nothing fixed the problem.

Also from Kodi as such I can reach the OMV, adding network sources, playing videos, music with the standard Kodi tools. But no way with emby.

Thanks and best

sualfred

With uninstalling/reinstalling you mean Kodi or the addon?

Because I faced a similar issue where my Kodi installation was messy/corrupted somehow. Only a 100% clean Kodi re-installation helped.

Edited by sualfred

With uninstalling/reinstalling you mean Kodi or the addon?

Because I faced a similar issue where my Kodi installation was messy/corrupted somehow. Only a 100% clean Kodi re-installation helped.

Just the emby add on ....

sualfred

Sometimes Kodi fucks things up :) This is not addon related, even if you think so. Your log is clean but something is preventing the addon to run as it should. At my end it was a corrupted Kodi config/db in general. 

I suggest you to backup your userdata folder (skin config, addons, keymaps, etc) and try a clean installation.