Photo

Help! Emby Server is stuck in "Ready to Transfer" to my Android phone

Best Answer drsalzman , 03 February 2019 - 04:28 PM

Solved !!!   :D  :D  :D

The working phone doesn't have a storage card while the (formerly) non-working phone does have a storage card. When I switched the phone's download settings from "External" storage" to "Internal storage", the downloads started working. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 notla49285 OFFLINE  

notla49285

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Local time: 09:25 PM

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:32 AM

Switching to internal storage will fix quite a few issues with the Android app, problem is that most people don't have enough room on internal for Emby media. The external downloading really needs sorting out, the only success I've had with downloading to external is when I've done it on my internal network before going away, and even then I often have to leave it through the night.

#22 ddurdle OFFLINE  

ddurdle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Local time: 04:25 PM

Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:52 PM

I get the same issue and neither of my android or ios device has an SD card slot to test this solution, but both get stuck at waiting to transfer.

#23 notla49285 OFFLINE  

notla49285

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Local time: 09:25 PM

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:05 PM

I get the same issue and neither of my android or ios device has an SD card slot to test this solution, but both get stuck at waiting to transfer.

Have you checked your Emby server dashboard to see if it's still converting the media? I've found that it won't update the app to tell it that the media is still converting, so the app saying "Waiting to transfer" is not very useful information.

#24 ddurdle OFFLINE  

ddurdle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Local time: 04:25 PM

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:10 PM

Have you checked your Emby server dashboard to see if it's still converting the media? I've found that it won't update the app to tell it that the media is still converting, so the app saying "Waiting to transfer" is not very useful information.

Yes, and I can also see the files are created and ready in the sync directory

#25 mediacowboy OFFLINE  

mediacowboy

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 1809 posts
  • Local time: 03:25 PM
  • LocationTexas, United States

Posted 04 July 2019 - 02:08 AM

Why did this change? It use to allow you to select a location and now it only gives you the option to be internal or external.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users