Excluded Categories still showing up on homescreen

pjsockett

pjsockett

I have a category that I have setup within the server settings to not display on homescreen (continue watching, recently added, suggested etc.). I noticed that these are still being displayed on Roku. I tried to go into the Roku settings for homescreen, but that just says to set them up on the server.

Can you show us a picture of what you mean?

Quality of picture doesn't matter just that it illustrates your issue. Thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...

This happens on my Roku stick as well.  From the home screen, I select movies.  Then I'm brought to a screen where I can select my view (movies, genres, folders, search) and then below that menu, are the continue watching, latest, etc, which I have disabled in the server settings from showing for this category (Roku app won't actually let you anything adjust anything locally with these settings).  So it's not respecting or reading those options on the server.  My FireTV app does.this correctly and just jumps into the move list, so it's just on the Roku side.  I'm wondering if it's in part due to the view selection page.  That page isn't shown with the FireTV app, instead those options are shown up at the top when you enter the movie listing.  No change in the most recent beta app.  Thanks.

The Roku app does not understand how to jump into view tabs automatically. We need to still accomodate this feature into the Roku app. It is on the issue tracker to complete.