FR: Server - Plugin [Catalog] {Installed Token}

Delphi

Yogi

Isn't that what the My Plugins tab is for you can see what is installed from there.Or if you click on the plugin it takes you to the details screen and shows you if it is installed or not and what update level it is set at.

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

Isn't that what the My Plugins tab is for you can see what is installed from there.Or if you click on the plugin it takes you to the details screen and shows you if it is installed or not and what update level it is set at.

While these show you what is installed, it would be much easier for the end user to have the word installed within parenthesis for each installed plugin in the catalog. Right now this isn't much of a problem but what happens when there are dozens of plugins? The catalog screen is already getting difficult to manage and there are only a few plugins per category.

Changes like this are what create polished products that people are willing to use more often.

• Like 1

This used to be there way back when but it was removed when the page was re-designed.  We just ran out of room.

It can be worked back in - perhaps as an overlay in the lower left of the tile.  We don't want to have so much text on each tile that you have to scroll forever to find one.

• Like 2

This used to be there way back when but it was removed when the page was re-designed.  We just ran out of room.

It can be worked back in - perhaps as an overlay in the lower left of the tile.  We don't want to have so much text on each tile that you have to scroll forever to find one.

Yes, but I thought since we did requested to be back from some times ago, that some workaround will be apply to it, like some icons or something.