Stuck Emby - Upgrade RAM

cfcnigel

cfcnigel

Hello,

sometimes I feel like Emby is stucking.I use my mobile phone (browser) and watching a movie and then the picture hangs. Or you go through the library and just have a loading bar. I have included some holiday pictures, they also need some time when loading (about 5 - 10sec). When I look into the Synology interface, the RAM is pretty busy and I feel like the RAM is not enough. On the other hand, if I am sitting on the PC I do not have these problems. Of course, that could all be due to the WLAN connection. Now the technology, I use a DS416play and have a Fritzbox as a wireless router. The Synology is up to date. Just like the Emby version. Has anyone here already experienced whether it helps to expand the RAM of Synology to 2 GB? The DS416play has only 1GB Do you have ideas that could help? How can i find out if the WLAN is the problem?

greetings

Sometimes I feel like Emby is with me. One is by mobile phone (browser) and watching a movie and then the picture hangs. Or you can leaf through the library and just have a loading bar. I have included some holiday pictures, they also need some time when loading (about 5 - 10sec). When I look into the Synology interface, the RAM is pretty busy and I feel like the RAM is not enough. On the other hand, if I am sitting on the PC I do not have these problems. Of course, that could all be due to the WLAN connection. Now the technology, I use a DS416play and have a Fritzbox as a wireless router. The Synology is up to date. Just like the Emby version. Has anyone here already experienced whether it helps to expand the RAM of Synology to 2 GB? Do you have ideas that could help? greeting