UI Buttons Should Revert to Unpressed State

Chyron

Chyron

When clicking/tapping on in the UI buttons in Emby, the state of the most recently used button remains green with a circle, as though continuing to be pressed, until another area of the UI is clicked. This is the same on all clients I have used (Web, Roku, and Android Mobile). This is one of those "unpolished" aspects of Emby that I find bothers me now and then.

I request that the appearance of clicked/tapped buttons be made to dim back to normal after some milliseconds from being used.

5c51d9d235677_Capture.png

5c51dc6135264_Capture.png

Edited by chyron8472

I understand on the touch interfaces.

However on a TV interface (you mentioned Roku) these are focus indicators and are necessary and quite normal.

Chyron

I understand on the touch interfaces.

However on a TV interface (you mentioned Roku) these are focus indicators and are necessary and quite normal.

Sure.

Those images are screenshots from the Web interface. To me it just looks a bit clunky for there to be no "mouseout" event that reverts the buttons after clicking on them despite the cursor not even hovering on them anymore.

Sure.

Those images are screenshots from the Web interface. To me it just looks a bit clunky for there to be no "mouseout" event that reverts the buttons after clicking on them despite the cursor not even hovering on them anymore.

I agree but you listed Roku as a problem so I wanted to clarify that this is not a problem there.

Thanks.