Emby Server 4.0.1.0 - Triple Library - BUG?

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

CarlosLima

Hi, I have a new problem now. When creating a new library (Animations), the contents are in three subfolders within the same folder, however, Emby Server created the same menu three times. Even though I clear the access in two of them, it does not solve, because it maintains the 3 menus.

When you open the menus, the contents are correct, but tripled in all.

Am I making a mistake?

I have two other Movies folders, both with two subfolders each and this problem does not exist.

5c4f3641b3b0e_Capturar1.jpg

5c4f386b1d1d7_Capturar2.jpg

5c4f36556970b_Capturar.jpg

Edited by CarlosLima

CarlosLima

I missed that quote that this library is tripling, I left it as Mixed Content, because in the folder I have animated movies and also animated series.

CarlosLima

Yes, it's a BUG.

5c4f4a06b4eee_Capturar.jpg

In the Metadata Manager, I see the three folders created, but only the first folder contains the three folders and the other folders, it contains nothing, they are empty.

• Solution

When setting up the new library, you must have clicked OK three times and gotten three libraries out of it. Try removing the library from Emby library setup, then run three library scans and see if they go away. Thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
CarlosLima

Thank you, that was exactly what happened. Since it took too long to process, I clicked OK three times and so it tripled. I followed your tips and decided.