Gamebrowser and Cinema Mode

StrangeCloudsOD

StrangeCloudsOD

Okay so here we go. ive been trying to set up the game browser and cinema mode. i cant get either of them to work. so we shall start with the games. im only trying to set up and run the snes9x emulator and a few mario games. no matter how i structure my folders or point emby in the direction of the emulator no games or systems ever load and believe me ive gone and re read and repeated the instructions found in the setup guide as well as the three or four tops posts on google regarding this.

as for the cinema mode it literally never plays any trailers before my movies. i can navigate to the trailer channel and watch them there but thats it. ive tried checking and unchecking different combination of settings but nothing works.

Hi, this is currently not possible with games, but it's a nice idea for the future. 

Regarding movie playback, what are your cinema mode settings?

Sorry, was looking for a solution to my issue (i.e. cinema mode not working), but could not find anything, so I am hijacking this post, how do i get cinema mode to work again? I didn't change anything to my setup, it just stopped working one day (I have emby premiere along with the plugin). As for my settings I have everything ticked except for : "Include trailers from my library"

Also everytime i access the server from my shield, I have to log in, why is this? can i change that (the emby sever is on my windows 10 pc on the same network).

Since the newest update (which i installed today) backdrops no longer work on the homescreen on my shield, was this intentional by the Devs? 

Any help would be appreciated thanks

StrangeCloudsOD

Sorry, was looking for a solution to my issue (i.e. cinema mode not working), but could not find anything, so I am hijacking this post, how do i get cinema mode to work again? I didn't change anything to my setup, it just stopped working one day (I have emby premiere along with the plugin). As for my settings I have everything ticked except for : "Include trailers from my library"

Also everytime i access the server from my shield, I have to log in, why is this? can i change that (the emby sever is on my windows 10 pc on the same network).

Since the newest update (which i installed today) backdrops no longer work on the homescreen on my shield, was this intentional by the Devs? 

Any help would be appreciated thanks

can we not derail my question and maybe make your own post regarding your problem?